This flash drive contains two amazing resources for Meriwether fans.
Meriwether Connections Newsletter Archive
This archive contains over 173 newsletters from 1982 to the current 2023#1 issue. All the files are in PDF format and are keyword searchable. They can be read by installing the free Adobe Reader application on your computer.
Meriwether Video Archive
This archive contains 22 years of Biennial Reunion/Annual Meeting videos from 1989 to the most recent in 2019. These are the same videos contained in the original 18 DVDs and 8 Blu-ray discs except that they have been recompiled to MP4 format compatible with computers and smart TVs. There are 172 video clips with 46 ½ hours of viewing time, organized into folders according to each associated DVD. There is a separate folder containing images of each DVD sleeve showing a description of the DVD contents. Another folder contains booklet supplements in PDF format that are contained in two of the DVDs.
- Reunion 1989: Atlanta, GA
- Reunion 1991: Washington D.C.
- Reunion 1995: Richmond, VA
- Reunions 1997, 1999, 2001: Nashville, TN 1997, Williamsburg, VA 1999, Louisville, KY 2001. Includes Annual Meetings in 2000 (Louisville) and 2002 (Charlottesville). All on one DVD.
- Reunion 2003: Charlottesville, VA
- Annual Meeting 2004: St. Louis, MO
- Reunion 2005: St. Louis, MO
- Reunion 2007: Williamsburg, VA
- Reunion 2009: Montgomery, AL
- Annual Meeting 2010: Alexandria, VA
- Reunion 2011: Washington, DC
- Annual Meeting 2012: Salt Lake City, UT
- Meriwether Reunion 2013: Memphis, TN.
- Meriwether Reunion 2015: Charlottesville, VA.
- Annual Meeting 2016: San Antonio, TX
- Meriwether Reunion 2017: Nashville, TN
- Annual Meeting 2018: Fort Wayne, IN
- Meriwether Reunion 2019: Williamsburg, VA
The Newsletter and Video Archives come complete on one flash drive.
Two versions of the flash drive are available.
- Standard flash drive USB (type-A connecter) for $50
- A flash drive compatible with newer Apple computers (USB port with Type-C connector) for $55
Both drives have exactly the same files and both are USB 3.1 backward compatible to devices that support either USB 1 or 2.